Taking place on 21-22 May, in Paris, this new edition will include an overview on theoretical background and place strong emphasis on practical aspects, with interactive case discussions and the input of great experts. A unique platform for education, networking and the building of future careers, we are delighted to announce that you can benefit from a limited number of grants provided by our Industry Partners.
APPLY NOW via https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MW6DJ7K
Each grant comprises
• Free registration to both the EAPCI Fellows Course and entire duration of EuroPCR 2018
• Free accommodation for 2 nights at the Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel (20-21 May 2018)
• Return travel within Europe
• An invitation to a special EAPCI evening dinner on Monday 21 May
• Digital access to the PCR-EAPCI Textbook for one year
Candidates must meet all of the following selection criteria
• Be an interventional cardiology fellow
• Be interventional cardiologist in training or interventional cardiology fellow from ESC/EAPCI member countries (List of countries)
• Have less than 5 years experience with PCI
(Priority will be given to candidates who were not awardees from the 2017 edition)
As grants will be allocated on a first come/first served basis to those submitters matching criteria, applicants are strongly advised to proceed with their application within the shortest possible delay. The submission platform will be closed as soon as the available spaces are filled! Results will be annouced by mid-February latest.
Check details @ https://www.pcronline.com/Courses/EuroPCR/EuroPCR-2018/Register
Of course, if you are not selected for a grant, you may still register by your own means.